Monday, February 27, 2012

Poof, I'm back!

I apologize for taking the blog off the public sector for a little while, we were dealing with some legal stuff with our old rental company and didn't want anything to come up. I don't want to get into it too much but we decided not to pursue it anymore as it's not really worth our time and energy. We would like to focus that energy on making our new home kick ass.

I will be honest there wasn't really much to post about while we were offline. We kind of took a bit of a break from all things house after the party. We were in hyper drive for a few weeks so I think we needed a break. However, now we are starting to get rolling on some stuff and I'm excited to share it with you. Just a little preview of the plans in the works:
  • A demo will be taking place in the near future
  • A journey into the land of grout and tile
  • More painting
  • Some awesome hand-drawn designing
  • An adventure in re-covering
Plus I should probably share some pictures of the house since we painted and furnished it. All this and more to come in coming days/weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment