Seriously, I apologize for the lack of blogging, it seemed like Andy got home last Wednesday and we hit the ground running. We've been planning a get together for the first weekend in February since we moved in, partially to hang with our friends but partially to light a fire under our butts to get the house in some semblance of order. With him being gone so much it's been a bit of a challenge, especially last week when I managed to hurt my neck and couldn't do much more than laundry. However, he got home Wednesday afternoon and once I got home from work we started running errands and really we haven't stopped since. There's been a lot we've needed to pick up for the house and a lot we've had to do. I have lots of projects to share but just haven't had the time to share them. Promise to do so soon.
Also if you are around Saturday night stop by the new place, we would love to see you!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago
I'm so excited to see your projects! Maybe it'll light a fire under me to get some of my stuff done! lol Also, I would totally crash your party Saturday but my father in law is going to be in town. Your plans sound like a lot more fun :)
ReplyDelete