As you know, we have been slowly acquiring bits and pieces for the house even before it was finished. Now that we have moved in and started work on the house I wish we would have waited. Things just aren't shaping up the way that we thought it would and we've bought a couple things that I would like to return. Luckily, Hobby Lobby, where I bought one of the items in question, offers returns for credit for returns without a receipt. Woohoo! that's going to make things a little bit easier for me because I am certain I can find things to buy at Hobby Lobby. In fact I had a nice little find this past weekend when I was visiting my parents. We decided to pay a visit to Hobby Lobby because all their wood and metal ware items were 50% off this past week. That's where I found this:
 |
| Pardon Murphy's nose, he's a curious pup |
It's a wall mounted coat rack, which is going to be perfect for the area just inside the front door. I'm weird because I've always wanted a standing coat rack. I'm not sure why, I just really like coat racks. I know I'm odd okay? Moving on...a standing coat stand would not work in our front hall, there just isn't enough space there, so this wall mounted version is perfect! The best part is that it was only $10! I can't wait to see how it looks on the wall. Slowly but surely the house is coming together. I promise to do a house tour post pretty soon, I just want a little distinction between the rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment