It's that massive space behind the couch. I'm not really happy with the branches, they just don't give the look I wanted them to. So I found some options I liked, let's take a peek shall we:
All images are from Aldari Art Studio Etsy Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/AldariArt?ref=top_trail
This is where you come in, I can't decide if I like the three prints or the four (and which would look better behind the couch) and if I would rather get the prints in burnt orange or dark teal or a combination of both. So please help a decorating-challenged blogger out and tell me what you think. Thanks everyone!





I like the three better than the four and I like the orange! Not sure what you are planning on paying for prints and then framing--- but I think we could recreated something similar. I have an trade printer that can do canvas wraps now--- they are more expensive than just a print but then you don't need frames...
ReplyDeleteyay so happy you're back! :) I think I like the three better because that will be wider and you have a big space to fill. And I kind of like one of the all-orange options.
ReplyDelete