The vacation post is on hold since all my pictures aren't in blogger form and take forever to load. I'll get on it this weekend, promise.
In the meantime, I have found the coolest website in the world and I am now making a To-Do list for Andy and I that include making us a bed and some outdoor furniture for ourselves. Check it out. I am completely in love and can't wait to make our Farmhouse bed. It's going to be awesome. But first, we must clean out the garage so that we have the space to make this stuff. I'm excited to get my DIY on again, it's been way too long since I've gotten crafty. We're talking pre-wedding, which is almost 6 months ago (where did that time go?). Tell me, how have the rest of you kept the DIY going after the wedding? What projects have you taken on? Fill me in please, I'm dying to do some crafts.
Have a good weekend!!!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment