Ugh, you can bet your bottom I am not happy to be home at this instant. I mean the puppy kisses and cuddles got me through last night but today it's really hitting me, vacation is over, winter is coming, blah, blah, blah. I want to move to Florida. Anywho, vacation was wonderful, it was crazy and very busy but I loved spending time with my parents and my wonderful husband. I don't have pictures loaded yet because I'm not entirely sure how to use Andy's computer (yes, my computer cord has yet to be fixed/replaced) but I promise to get him on it tonight when he gets home.
In other news and good news at that, I left my job. No, seriously, that's fab news. I was having multiple anxiety attacks/crying episodes and both Andy and I were concerned for my emotional well-being. I can't handle that type of customer service. I hate admitting it, but it's true.It takes a very special person to be able to handle the name-calling, criticism, and emotional turmoil that goes on in a position like that, especially when dealing with something as life-affecting as electricity. It was especially difficult for me because I like to be able to help people, I like to assist and please people, I like to do good in other people's life, and my skin isn't very thick, I tend to take things personally. I couldn't do that at my job, at least not in a capacity that made me feel good. Now don't freak out and think I was a complete idiot, I didn't leave without a safety net. I had an interview for a part-time position last week and was basically told that barring any adverse information found in my background check I could start in two weeks. I do feel like I am jumping the gun a little bit because I don't actually "have" the job, but Andy and I both felt comfortable enough with the information we were given Thursday for me to stop my current job and wait for this other job to start. In the meantime I will continue looking for another job either full or part-time and hope for the best. Wish me luck peeps!
I promise to post pictures and a detailed description of vay-cay tomorrow!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment