Sunday, January 16, 2011

Drum roll please

It's not actually that dramatic, at least I don't think it is. If you have been keeping up I have been discussing the fact that things haven't been that great around the SalTal household as far as Andy's job is concerned. Well the past couple weeks have brought some changes for us and I think that it is a really fantastic change for both of us. Andy is taking his old job back. I know some people are thinking "But it's in Toledo, right?" and it is except that they wanted him back so badly that they agreed to let him work from home, which is fantastic news for us. I'm so happy for him because I know he loved his old job and the reasons he left were because I couldn't find work in that area. This is kind of the best of both worlds for now. This may mean that we eventually will move back to Toledo, which we are both more than okay with, we miss our friends up there and we enjoyed the dynamics of that city a little more than Columbus but for now we will remain in Columbus where we are both employed. This means Andy will be traveling again, which I wasn't okay with at first but the more I thought about it the more the idea grew on me. The reason I hated him traveling so much previously was because I wasn't working and didn't have a lot to do. I think that working for me is going to make his traveling much easier on me. I'm so excited that at the end of the day Andy is going to be happy, that means so much to me.

In the mean time we only have Andy's work computer working right now which is the reason for the limited posting. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! It will be a great change for him!!!! Nothing better than a job you love! :)

    ReplyDelete