Friday, June 24, 2011

I have a little secret

Lean in close...a little closer...okay too close. Anywho, my secret, I have an addiction. It only started yesterday but I know that it's going to be a problem. I got an account with Pinterest and haven't been able to stop. I noticed that this seemed to be a craze, it started popping up over at Weddingbee and on Facebook. I even checked it out a time or two but I just could not understand it. I mean I thought it would be helpful for something like wedding planning but I am not planning a wedding (a vow renewal would be fun tho *hint, hint Andy*). Then I realized yesterday that I have a new house to decorate and fill with furniture. So it begins, I requested my invite, received it, took a few minutes to figure it out but once I did things got crazy. Furniture, recipes, clothes, hairstyles, all things that I try to keep track of now can be in one place. LOVE. Now I have to go pin some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment