A console table by Young House Love. We really love the idea of having some lamps and storage behind the couch, we may not build this exact one but we want something similar. Honestly, I think that our living room is going to be pretty similar to this just because I think that's the couch we may end up with.
A drying rack for the laundry room, I have really wanted some place to hang my air dry only pieces for a while, in the new house I will finally have the space to do so.
Laundry sorting by Ana White. Love, love, love this for sorting our clothes both before the wash and after.
Liquor Cabinet from Ana White. We aren't major boozers or anything but I love the idea of having a liquor cabinet.
Apothecary media center for the living room, again from Ana White (sensing a pattern?). I love the look of this and it will fit lovely into the living room, unlike the behemoth media center with have now.
Cable spool coffee table from Country Living. I found this on Pinterest and HAD to have it. I have already got my hands on a cable spool to make this pretty piece.
Ceiling medallions as wall decor, found on Pinterest. It's an easy way to liven up a wall space.
Pallet table from Sew Homegrown. We want something similar to this and also some pallet end tables for the living room as well.
The worst part about that list is that it isn't even the extent of my projects. There are still some others that I don't have pictures for, like a bench for the entry way and framed shelves. I honestly wondered if we should cut back some of the list and then I realized that the reason we are doing so much DIY is to save money. Many of these projects are lower cost than it would be to buy, in some instances basically free. We really need to get started on these. I promise once we do I will share the process.
P.S. Anyone willing to come help out?








No comments:
Post a Comment