Friday, September 16, 2011

You know what really grinds my gears?

(Pat yourself on the back if you get that reference!)

On to my rant style post.

It really bothers me when people talk about marriage as if it is hell on Earth. You know people who look at a happy couple and say, just wait, it won't be like that forever. Now I'm not really that naive; I know that marriage is hard. We have had our share of ups and downs already and I know we will have more, but I am so in love with my husband, he is a great man and we are so happy together. Every day I grow more in love with him and appreciate him more.

I also can't stand married couples who constantly bash their spouse. I mean seriously, if they are really that awful, why did you marry them? Seriously, I can not imagine talking about Andy the way that I hear some people talk about their spouses. I mean he annoys me sometimes, but not to the point that I would verbally bash, insult, or berate him, especially in front of other people. It blows my mind.

Anyway, I'm done. I'm glad to have gotten that off my chest. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment