On Sunday we celebrated Andy's birthday, it's a week early but my parents will be coming in to town on his actual birthday and I work the day before his birthday. I wanted him to be able to celebrate his way. He decided we would get up early and go to the zoo, then the driving range, and then to Schmidt's Sausage Haus in German Village for lunch. Everything went as planned and it was a wonderful day. The weather was gorgeous for a trip to the zoo and many of the animals were active in the cooler weather. The driving range was interesting, I remembered a little too late that I suck at sports but it was fun. Lunch was delicious and an experience. Afterwards, we ended up going home and napping which was glorious. All in all, I think he had a pretty good birthday.
Yesterday was my sister Arielle's actual birthday. She turned 21. Yeah. Seriously. When did that happen? It seems like just last week she was starting kindergarten. We didn't get to go up (boo) but hopefully we will be able to see her soon and buy her a drink. I'm fairly certain that she won't have a drink unless we buy her one because she's just too cool for that stuff (honestly, very proud).
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment