Monday, March 19, 2012

Decisions, decisions

I recently ordered these wall panels from The Container Store in black and had the chance to hang them this weekend in our front room.


I love the way they look but I'm not completely sold on the black. They are plastic so it would be easy peasy to spray paint them if I decide to change the color but I thought I would get some opinions first. More than likely I would go for a pale green or white if I painted them but I am open to suggestions. Tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I'm undecided about the black but I had to tell you, I love the purple! Purple is usually done wrong in rooms I feel like... it's either too dark or too pale or too violet, but that is an awesome shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad it turned out great. I was really worried about doing purple for a room, but some very serious shade hunting made it the right choice!

      Delete
  2. I like the black! One suggestion--- does the last one unhook easily? It may be just the angle of teh photograph, but it catches my eye that it is so close to the outlet. Could you try it with only 3 panels high instead of 4 and then lower the whole piece a bit? Does that make sense? I am rambling....

    ReplyDelete