Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

They are a-coming. Our first huge decision as newlyweds has reared it's ugly head a lot earlier than we thought it would. The plans were to get married, then I (Amanda) would find a job, something to get some more work experience and build up my resume, during that time we would save our pennies and eventually (read: 6 months to a year) move somewhere other than Toledo, since this isn't the best place for my future occupation. Well you know the old saying, "If you want to hear God laugh, just tell him your plans" plans are not working out as well as we thought. The economy here is not working with us, there isn't a position for me, not even at my old job. We are stuck in a really tough spot. We really need money to move but we also can't stay here without me working. So after countless discussions we've made the decision to move. But where you might ask? Well if I told you I would have nothing to post about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment