Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A new hat

I have worn many hats in my life; first I was a daughter (and granddaughter), then a sister, soon after a friend, eventually I became a student, a team mate, a captain, a girlfriend, a fiancee, a blogger, a bride, and most recently a wife. Today I added another hat to my list and I became an Aunt and Andy became an Uncle! Andy's wonderful brother and sister-in-law (really she's more like an older sister to me) had their beautiful baby this morning. Congrats both of you! I'm so happy and excited for them and I can't wait to meet their little one this weekend (and of course get some pictures of that adorableness!). 

To add to that excitment, Andy and I got married two months ago today! I can't believe it, it's really flown by quickly. Speaking of Andy (nice segway, huh?), he will be blogging for his first (and hopefully not last) time tomorrow. I have no idea what he's writing about so it should be interesting.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment