Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life is busy...

scratch that...life is crazy. This weekend right now, is literally our only free weekend between now and our vacation at the end of the month, hell,  it's basically been the only weekend we've had free since we moved here. It's crazy, I just don't get it. It's like we got married and suddenly we have no free time. What is this nonsense??? Then, there are the week days, obviously we both have jobs during the week which means my free time is scant. When I do get some free time, I really don't want to get on the computer. It's what I do all day at work. I admit I miss blogging, it's cathardic, it's fun, I like writing, but when it comes down to facing another computer screen after a 12 hour day (yes, seriously, that's been the kinds of days I have had) I just don't want to do it. I think you all can understand. Hopefully, this job is only temporary and I will have one that doesn't place me in a dark nook in front of a computer for hours on end. Ugh. Okay, enough about work. Happy thoughts.

We got on our trip to Florida in just a few short weeks, 25 days to be exact. I'm stoked. We're going to Harry Potter land and Disney World. It will be great to spend five days with my husband and some time with my parents, who will be there at the same time as us. This trip is what gets me through my days at work, I don't know what will happen after the trip is over. I guess we will have to plan something else to look forward to!

Anywho, I wanted you all to know I'm not dead, just crazy busy. I think of you all often, I promise to try to write again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Busy is good! I hope things calm down a bit though. Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete