Friday, August 19, 2011

Room by room: Master Bedroom

Wednesday, I finished decorating our guest bedroom, which will be our guest bedroom in our new house. There are a few little details I would like, an extra blanket, some baskets, maybe a clock, but for the most part it is done and I am in love with it. I will post pictures as soon as Andy gets home and finds the SD card connector but trust me it's a thing of beauty (so much so that phone pictures just won't do). Anyway, since I finished with one room I am moving on to another one and I decided the master bedroom is next. This decision was a process of elimination since the great room/kitchen/living room area is all interconnected and scares the crap out of me decorating wise. Andy is in charge of his office (with some gentle guidance), the media room is pretty much done, and the fourth bedroom is going to be a craft room.Plus I love our guest room so much that I want to sleep there so it seems right to do our room next.

I have been dying to do something with our master bedroom forever but other things have been more important. So now I can and I am thinking that I want to do a shabby chic motif, white, grey, light blue and maybe some pale yellow. I put together a board on Pinterest and I think it's pretty sweet. Andy has taken a look at it as well and he is liking the vibe as well. Take a peek and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment