Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's Facebook Official

You know we mean buisness when something goes on Facebook, we are officially moving. That's right, both (yes, BOTH) our job offers came through in Columbus. I start in just over a week (!!!) while we aren't quite positive when Andy starts. More than likely we will have to be seperated for a few weeks while I work and we manage a move, sad panda, but both of us working means we get to do and have the things we want, like renting a house and Murphy. We are both so pumped, happy, stressed, worried, and a million different emotions and mostly we are overjoyed. I can't wait to share our stories with you, it's going to make for some interesting blogging. If posting ends up being lighter than usually over the next few weeks I appologize ahead of time, but I promise as soon as we are settled in our new place we will both be back at it.

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful news! (And you're near me too, yay!) I'm so glad you managed to make your move plans work... I can't imagine how tough it would be if one of you got a job and the other didn't. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete