I left you all in suspense last Saturday by telling you we had some big exciting things on the horizon but I never got down to the specifics. I was waiting to something concrete to be heard before I said anything but it's taking a little longer than expected and I'm getting impatient. This last week both Andy and I had interviews in our temporary location. We are both really excited but we haven't heard anything yet, so we will see. We are both hoping that it turns out the way we would like but we have to wait and see. I was really hoping that we would know by today so we could celebrate all weekend long (or spend the weekend recovering from the disappointment if that's the way it goes). But alas, we don't know, we can only hope and pray. So wish us luck y'all and have a very happy and safe 4th of July weekend!
Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete