Okay folks, I'm warning you now, I'm about to get sappy. So if you are in the mood for some cheese, grab a bottle of wine and read on, if not, take a hike and try back next time (I'll still <3 you, promise).
Dear Andy,
This is it. The final two days we will ever have to be seperated. Finally, the unannounced trips, the drives to the airport, the late night phone dates, are coming to an end. Our dreams are coming true, we got married, we have moved into a beautiful house that we are working to make into a home, we are expanding our family, we have jobs, we are living the life we had always talked about. It wasn't easy, we have worked our asses off to get to this point. There were fights, tears, endless talks, hard times, scary times, sad times, and I'll admit there were times I thought we would never get out of the rut our lives were in. There were moments that I never thought that we would see this day. Let me tell you, all those moments make the coming days that much sweeter. I want you to know that you are my rock, as corny as that sounds, and I want you to know that we wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for your encouragement and never-failing optimism. We make a great team and I am so happy that we get to take this journey together. I want you to know I love you so much and I can't wait to see where this journey leads us.
Love forever and always,
Your wife, friend and partner
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago
Yay mush :) I'm happy that the countdown is so low right now. The best is yet to come!
ReplyDelete