Monday, July 26, 2010

Savoring it

I'm sorry, (I know I have been saying that a lot lately) but I have been eating up the time with my family lately. Between working, moving, and trying to get settled there hasn't been enough time with my husband or our kids. Especially the newest edition, that's right folks, meet Murphy:



To give you an idea of his size Izzy the cat is only 6 pounds. Yeah, he's tiny. How could you not want to spend time with that little guy? It has been a bit crazy around here, between Murphy and Pepper wrestling around the living room and all the boxes filled with crap we're trying to find homes for, I barely get any time to do the things I want to do, like blog.

I have to admit, I took a lot of stuff for granted when I was unemployed. Like all the time I had to do the things I needed or wanted to do. If I ever wanted to see my friends or family I could do it whenever I wanted, if I needed to clean the house I could do it while Andy was at work and then he and I could relax together at night. Even when I was in school last year I still had a lot of time to do what I wanted and needed to do. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful to have a job and be contributing financially, it's just taking some getting use to. I promise to try to blog more, I'm starting to get a hang of this whole time budgeting thing, it's just taken some adjusting. Come back soon. I promise to fill you in on the move and more pictures of Murphy.

2 comments:

  1. OMG MURPHYYY! He's just the cutest!!! Be careful I might steal him!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute - what is he? Is he a corgi?? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete