Friday, July 16, 2010

" I've missed you, I've missed you all...

...I had a dream about you in Copenhagen, you were there and you and you." Sorry, any chance for a Gilmore Girl quote.

I have internets again!!! Everybody say YAY!!! I think it's going to take a little time to get back on a blogger schedule but I wanted everyone to know I am alive, I just didn't get the internet back until last night. We are still moving a lot of our stuff in so I need to be a good wifey and unpack and nest a bit, but I hope that by the middle of next week I can update everyone on our move and my new job!

And FYI, I really did miss blogging. I've gotten used to it plus there are my loyal readers that leave me comments and make me feel happy, you guys totally rock my socks!

I'll be back, very soon. Promise.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your internet return! At least you will have lots to read and keep you busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for your return!! Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading weddingbee and saw your link and then I read a Gilmore Girl quote first thing. Hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I have a blog where I am collecting people's "how we met" stories. I have posted my story and the stories of friends, co-workers, and other contributors. Any interest in adding your romantic meeting story, too? I would love to hear it. The site is at;
    http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com/
    Your blog is really sweet.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete