Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Favorite Things: Cleaning Products Pt 2

I apologize for my skimpy post yesterday. I swear I had the whole thing written out and saved, I was just awaiting editorial approval (read: Andy had to read through it). I think Blogger might have just hated me yesterday, I had to re-write that post twice already so when I go home and it wasn't here I was in no mood to write it again. Anyway, where did I leave off yesterday? Oh yes, the last four cleaning products that I can't live without.

2. Pledge Fabric Sweeper
  • What it does: Swoosh it across whatever fabric you have in mind (couches, chairs, blankets etc.) and it picks up that pesky fur.
  • Why I love it: Four fur babies, 'nuff said. But seriously, when I don't feel like lugging the vacuum around the house to clean things this really gets the job done.
3. Bounce Dryer Bar
  • What it does: It keeps my clothes and laundry static free and smelling fresh.
  • Why I love it: I always forget to put in a dryer sheet or fabric softener. This convenient little bar sticks right into your dryer so you never have to worry about, well not entirely true, it needs replaced every couple of months.
4. Swiffer Dusters
  • What it does: It dusts. Duh. Well it also captures the dust and doesn't spread it around.
  • Why I love it: I abhor dusting. It is probably my least favorite chore. These little duster cloths really get the job done and keep the dust from flying around. 
5. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
  • What it does: A little glob of gel in the toilet and it cleans with every flush. When it disappears you add another glob.
  • Why I love it: It really keeps the toilets clean and it's easy to know when it needs to be replaced. Bonus is the smell is nice and fresh. 
There you have it, my favorite cleaning products. They make my household a little easier to clean.

So what are your favorite cleaning products and why?

    1 comment:

    1. I LOVE #'s 4 and 5!!!! I wish I could use the dryer bar but I am super sensitive and need the dye and fragrance free kind :(

      ReplyDelete