I want to preface this post by saying these are my own personal opinions and am in no way getting paid by any of these companies to endorse these products (I wish!). Moving on, I really hope that The Sound of Music soundtrack is running through your head the rest of the day because I won't be able to get it out of mine for the rest of the day. I decided today that I want to do a series of my favorite things, I have a few different categories of products and things that I love and use everyday that I thought would be nice to share.
Today's post is going to be about the cleaning products that make my life easier. This has become vitally important lately because with my two jobs I'm getting home 3 or more hours later than Andy on weeknights and I have to also work weekends, which means our time together is precious. Most of these products save me time, energy and work pretty well which is why I love them.
- The Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
- How it works: Basically, the user (moi) presses the button after the last shower of the day, then shower cleaning solution is sprayed through a rotating nozzle. Voila! The shower is clean!
- My Thoughts: I'm a big fan of this product, I got it pretty much as soon as it came out. It's really easy to use (just push a button) and it works pretty well. It doesn't replace the need for a good scrub every once in a while but it does mean I don't need to scrub the shower once a week
...Okay guys, I had an entire post here, with five items, it was here ready to post after I got home from work, but apparently I'm having technical difficulties. I'm too exhausted to re-write today so the remaining 2-5 items will be on the blog tomorrow. Thanks for the patience!
I wonder if you have flat surfaces in your shower, would the solution sit on them? I have been interested in this product but not sure it'd work with our shower.
ReplyDelete