Between the four dogs and work this last week zoomed right by, we got to stop at the house once during the week and saw this:
We arrived Friday night with lots of plans for the weekend. Andy's mom was in town so we took her and Andy's brother and sis-in-law over to the new house where we saw:
The busy weekend flew right by and we got to Monday when my parents returned. We picked them up from the airport and drove to the house to get a picture and saw this progress:
My parents were amazed at the progress that was made while they were gone, quiet honestly seeing it in picture form I'm pretty impressed myself. These pictures don't even show the inside progress, which is pretty amazing as well. I guess I'm going to have to start trekking into the house as well during my visits, I will have to remember my hard hat.




No comments:
Post a Comment